Google

Friday, October 20, 2006


M BACK..............

Hey i am back... Finally Mrs Khandelwal...:)

Everything went nice.. my lehenga was heavier then me…;) god knows how I managed that nite.. ;) and I think it must be first wedding where bride n groom both had khichdhi for there wedding.. my poor groom…I was down with marriage fever for three days..:( became too week to have ath… thanks to dheeraj’s sis n jiju who in mid of wedding went home n brought khichdhi for me.. n wht should I say for my better half.. who also refused to have wedding food just for me…..
N wht should I say there was no rona dhona at time of vidaai….hehehe.. dheeraj was so much worried about my fever.. that he took me quickly to the car.. not allowing anyone to shed tears.. :D ……….My all fever n problems ended on first day of my marriage.. his family was too good.. not even a single day I felt out of place…
We had a gr88 time at his place.. tht made me cry at the time I left alwar..:) then wht should I say bout kerala.. Its a heaven.. God's own Country..... Green n green... Beautiful.......

will soon load some photo graphs.. till then
HAPPY DIWALI

13 Comments:

At 20 October, 2006, Blogger chitra said...

Congrats !

Lucky girl. That reminds me, I had stomach upset for a week after marriage. So. no outings and just curd rice !!!

 
At 20 October, 2006, Blogger Has to be me said...

Congrats & happy diwali!

 
At 21 October, 2006, Blogger FH said...

Happy Diwali to a new bride!!:))You look beautiful!!Have fun!!

 
At 23 October, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

Thanks to all for ur wishes. :)

 
At 23 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again and Happy Diwali.

 
At 23 October, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

Thankoo Shaleen

 
At 24 October, 2006, Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran said...

Congrats Pritika! have a sweet and a wonderful married life!

 
At 25 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrates madam...nice pic n MRS Khandelwal was the best part...;) bless u2

 
At 26 October, 2006, Blogger starry said...

CONGRATULATIONS...Blushing new Bride. Wish you both happiness always.You look so pretty. post some more pics.Happy Diwali.(sorry for the belated wish)

 
At 27 October, 2006, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

Thanks indianangel , geeta n starry nights..:)

 
At 03 January, 2007, Blogger mommyof2 said...

awww that was so sweet of your SIL:-)And ur hubby got 100 out of 100 the first day:-) So caring:-)

During my wedding, I didn't eat anything but when we got the wedding video, I saw my MIL feeding huby like there is no tomorrow;-)

 
At 03 January, 2007, Blogger mommyof2 said...

And you look so beautiful in ur lenga:-) Very nice looking couple:-)

 
At 11 January, 2007, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

Thanks Mommyof2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home