Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

Its Raining!!!!


Saawan barse... Tarse Dil... kuon na Ghar se Nikale Phir.... BarKha Mein bHi DiL Pyasa hai....

Yeah Pyar Nahi To Kya HAi...............

No Rain is not unusual in Hydearbad.. But that, it is well behaved here..:D what i mean is seldom rains at time of office .. so never faced problem.. but now its raining here from last tuesday.. Yesterday nite it rained heavily... it is still fully determined to wash and clean everthing in the city.. including its people...

As i was getting ready for office ..main question was how to commute to office.. he want me to take Auto.. he was worried that i will get fever if i got wet in rain.. but i had sth completely different in my mind... I luv driving two wheeler in rain.. Ah i luv feeling rain drops on my face... I luv seeing people in colorful raincoats... I luv seeing kids goining to school... In delhi it rains less.. and also is not that much cold.. so there we have less chances of fever...

Some how i was able to convince him.. or you can say i didn't gave him any choice.. after giving lots of excuses.. i finally came out of house in rain.. Ahh! I luved the experience and specially when there was less traffic..:) .. but i was not able to understand y people were in so much hurry..specially who were in car.. they were not getting wet.. they could have given two wheeler's some way... But any how this city's traffice is always in hurry.. Always non caring about other... But still i njoyed.. i reached office fully wet.. IPMS man gave me a look..and went to bring his pocha to clean the floor which was now full of water coming from my raincoat..:D...

My heart is singing another song... barsat mein hum se mile tum sajan barsat mein.. or teri do takiya ki naukri mera lakhon ka saawan jaye..;) hehe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home