Google

Friday, May 26, 2006

Life goes on...

I am getting senti.. reason..tomorrow is a weekend..n none of my friend is around me..i was so happy when i came to hyderabad..apart from my luv we had so many caring and luving friends around... These 8th month flew like ath..As financial ended it brought with it time for appraisal , promotions, transfers, job change..... I am happy for all my friends who get promoted.. transfered for good or changed job with almost 42 % hike..but this is also true tht i m missing them like ath..

But life goes on..it has to be like this..no one stops for anyone.. no one should..even i wont.. Now its again time to form a new group... news frnds.. but this time this is slightly different.. with my old frnds, gone fun of my worry free bindas bachelor life..now my new circle is having mostly married people with there own ambition..own tensions.. own life..will it again contain same warmth which was there earlier?? m not sure.. now our talk is getting shifted from gals, movies, hotels to home, car, money...

But life goes on..



3 Comments:

At 26 May, 2006, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

thanks for visiting my site priti, infact i know how you feel, i too am going through the same phase at the moment.

thanks for your comments, keep writing.

sudhir.

 
At 29 May, 2006, Blogger angada said...

Dolan once told me, "there is only one thing that is constant in life - change"

 
At 29 May, 2006, Blogger Junius said...

#pritika
i agree with angada.
read 'who moved my cheese?'
its about same topic "change".
all the best :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home