Google

Friday, December 07, 2007

Back to pavallion....

Well its been more than a month since i came from Toronto...... Finally i am kind of back to normal life.. With normal life means.. my house now look like a home again.. trip to both the houses and phone calls to freinds every thing done... :) Now its my old spicy life.. When i was travelling back my colleagues told me that i might face some adjustment problem.... but the moment i landed back to Hyderabad..i once again fall in love with this place.. i felt so better to be back in my house ..my office ..my people.... :) Well now "i hope" i will once again start blogging and definetly would start reading your beautiful thoughts ..:)


13 Comments:

At 08 December, 2007, Blogger Sumit Goel said...

hi...from u got this pic.....I think it's quite old one ..right ...now it doesn't look like this ..m I right?....
anyway ..good to see u back on the blog....

 
At 09 December, 2007, Blogger Kiran said...

Welcome!!!
The pic is very good. I liked it. :)

 
At 10 December, 2007, Blogger dharmabum said...

welcome back! eat some biryani for me too :P

 
At 10 December, 2007, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

//Sumit.. i took pic from net vaise mujhe charminar abhi bhi same lagta hai

//Kiran thanx

// dharmabum .. sure :D

 
At 10 December, 2007, Blogger AVIANA said...

Welcome back!

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Keshi said...

WB hun!

Keshi.

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Junius said...

welcome back hehe
nice pic :D keep posting...

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger chitra said...

hi dear
looking forward to read your posts and paintings.

 
At 15 December, 2007, Blogger Sumit Goel said...

Hi ...are yaar ..tumne to dil per le liya ......I really liked reading ur blog ...so keep writing ....looking fwd to ur blog ...

 
At 15 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do pal ruka khwaabon ka carvan aur phir laut diye tum yahaan...
Welcome back.

 
At 18 December, 2007, Blogger KP said...

good blog....gr8 snaps.....;)

 
At 19 December, 2007, Blogger Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

are u settled comfortably now?

 
At 20 December, 2007, Blogger Thenraj said...

Good to see u back here buddy...home is always a sweet home..enjoy life...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home